Inspire Professional Counseling is a psychotherapy practice dedicated to offering empathetic, culturally sensitive, cognitive-behavioral focused psychotherapy specializing in treating depression, anxiety, PTSD, complex stress and trauma, family of origin stressors, substance use disorders, childhood abuse, and grief and loss issues. We offer the capability to schedule sessions during the week, evening, and weekend, EAP services, play therapy for all ages, couples & family counseling, as well as Christian-focused and bilingual Spanish therapy.
The cognitive-behavioral theoretical orientation is our primary (however not sole) clinical orientation. We incorporate the most effective evidence-based interventions after careful and thorough assessment (with our clients) of their unique and individualized needs. When appropriate will also incorporate ancillary services to offer a holistic approach to healing with the goal of facilitating a process of collaboration with our community partners that will ultimately allow the client to experience long-term healing through the self-directed integration of clinical and holistic interventions.
At Inspire Professional Counseling our typical rates are $110 for an initial assessment and $100 for each continuing session through termination. We accept the following insurances: Cigna, Humana, Managed Health Network, Healthnet, Aetna, most PPO plans, EAP, Medi-Cal, and self-pay options of cash, credit card, and Health Savings Accounts.
If you are unsure if we accept your insurance, please send an email to email@example.com or call (619) 821-8200 and we will be happy to verify your insurance prior to the first session.
Our team of talented clinicians specializes in treating the following problems and diagnosis:
- Persistent and excessive worry, anxiety (both general and situation-specific) panic attacks, OCD, PTSD
- Depression- pessimistic thinking, sadness, poor motivation, disturbed eating, and sleep routines, lack of motivation and poor concentration, loss of pleasure in usual activities
- Stress management- related employment issues, relationships, or specific life events
- Grief and Loss- the death of a loved one, loss of a job, loss of a relationship, loss of a pet, illness, disability
- Relationship Issues- chaotic family interactions, divorce, unhealthy intimate relationships, healthy boundary setting, parent-child conflicts, adults struggling with unresolved child abuse issues (family of origin)
- PTSD and Acute Stress-related symptoms related to child abuse, medical or situational traumas
- Crisis and psychosocial assessments
- Psychodynamic psychotherapy- a therapeutic relationship established, insight-based talk therapy, development of personal goals.
- Mindfulness/ Meditation- present focus, learning to calm the mind.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy- learning to take responsibility for one’s behaviors, effective techniques to manage debilitating symptoms.
- Systems Work- intergenerational focus on the family dynamics, and interactions, exploring systemic issues and impact on current functioning.
- Strengths-Based Approach – I encourage the development of a partnership with my client to identify, access, and utilize inherent strengths to create lasting positive change.
- DBT and Narrative therapy to address PTSD and trauma-related problems.
Children, Teenagers, Adults, Elderly; we also provide individual, conjoint, couples, and family therapy. Appointment times are available Monday through Saturday with day and evening availability offered.
Ready to make the next step?
Please email or call our office to learn more about our clinician’s credentials and professional experience or to schedule an appointment.